KEEPING YOU SAFE - YOUR NEW CLIENT JOURNEY
As we edge closer and closer to re-opening our salon doors again, we have been busy getting the salon prepared so we can safely welcome you back to Casabella.
Your well being has always been our priority and you can be rest assured that we are experienced in keeping our salon spotlessly clean and our stringent decontamination processes have been in place for years. However, Due to Covid-19 we have put extra measures in place throughout the salon, all of which are in accordance with government guidelines issued to date. If we receive further changes from the government these will of course be adhered to. Furthermore, as a salon, every member of our team has completed their Clean Touch Certification to ensure that both the staff and clientele of Casabella stay safe when we return to work.
Of course our focus has always been to create a relaxing and welcoming salon environment and with this in mind, we would ask you to please take the time to read through your New Client Journey below to ensure your visit to Casabella continues to be an enjoyable experience.Before your appointment
- We will give you key information ahead of your appointment.
- You may be asked to complete a new medical history form.
- Please be aware we will be operating a paperless payment and appointment scheme.
- We are operating on a strictly appointment only system, so sorry no walk in appointments.
- Our opening hours may change from our usual timings.
On the day
- Ensure you have been to the toilet at home, and you are well hydrated.
- Please try to come to your appointment alone unless it is essential to your treatment.
- Limit the possessions you bring with you.
- Please telephone the salon if you are feeling unwell, to rearrange your appointment.
Entering our practice
- Please ensure all your personal belongings are placed inside your handbag. Including purse, keys and mobile phone. All mobiles must be placed onto silent mode.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please ensure you are always wearing a protective face mask. If you choose to wear a mask supplied by Casabella, we will add a charge of £1.00 to your treatment bill.
- The receptionist will inform you when it is safe to enter the salon. We are operating a maximum of two clients in the reception area at any given time.
- Our receptionist will take your temperature before your treatment.
- We ask you to please refrain from touching any products. Our receptionist is there to help.
- All treatment rooms are cleaned and disinfected between clients.
- You will be asked to leave your personal belongings in the box provided.
- Our team will be wearing personal protective clothing (PPE) accordingly, based on the risk of the treatment.
- We will continue to use one use tools wherever possible
- Unfortunately, we may not be offering all treatments to begin with. We are waiting with anticipation for any concrete advice from our Government.