Mini Skin Omegas+ 20
Skin Omegas+ help to nourish dry skin. Formulated with vitamin A, a key ingredient for skin health~, as well as omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids
What makes Skin Omegas+ special?
- Skin Omegas+ contains EPA (an important omega 3 fatty acid) along with GLA (an important omega 6 fatty acid) made from Evening Primrose Oil
- Skin Omegas+ is made with premium, scientifically researched omega 3 from EPAX, a world leading supplier known for its purity, quality and innovation. They hold a Friend of the Sea certificate, so you can be sure the omega 3 is sourced using methods that conserve marine habitats and resources.
EPAX products are guaranteed to meet or exceed all known global purity standards.
~Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Like an internal moisturiser for the skin
- Nourishes dry skin
- Gives skin a luminous glow
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Supports skin health
Take 2 soft gels daily with a meal or as your health professional advises. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Omega 3 and 6, Vitamin A ,fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin, or coumadin. Keep out of reach of children. This product should not be used as a substitue for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
ALLERGEN: contains fish
How to Store
Store below 25°C. Store in a cool, dry, steam-free enviroment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
|Two softgels provide:||%NRV|
|Vitamin A 400iu||120µg RE||15|
|providing omega 3 fatty acids|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||356mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||238mg|
|Evening Primrose Oil||594mg|
|providing omega 6 fatty acids|
|GLA (gamma linolenic acid) 50mg||50mg|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
RE = Retinol Equivalent