FIRST THINGS FIRST
Before we start with applying any tint on any brows, we advise all customers to have a skin patch test. Although henna is 88% natural, there is still a small chance that certain skin types have allergic reactions or some discomfort. We strive to prevent any mishaps with performing an allergy test 48 hours before application of Henna tint.
THE RIGHT SHADE
We have five versatile shades so that we can mix & match with various colours to create the perfect shade for your skin tone.
- Blonde – lightest skin tones
- Golden Brown – honey blonde and warm blonde types
- Light Brown – blondes and brunettes
- Medium Brown – brunettes and mediterranean types
- Dark Brown – mediterranean skin tones and darker
We ask you not to clean your henna-dyed brows for at least 12 hours after treatment. Use as little as possible of cleansing products. Oil-based skincare products and scrubs also will cause colour to fade.